HOW ENTREPRENEURS CONDUCT THEMSELVES:
1. They don’t carry negative yearnings about themselves. Any negative yearning you have about your life serves only as an affirmation of weakness. The negative yearnings lock you into them.
2. They ask themselves questions; searching for past experience for help.
3. They work hard at keeping their lives uncomplicated and the deals in which they involve themselves simple. SIMPLIFY. They know true wealth is not needing anything.
4. They are usually shameless self-promoters, generally thought of as aloof, arrogant, and sometimes cold-blooded.
5. They are leaders not followers.
6. They have tremendous observational habits to the point of being artful. They see patterns in seemingly unassociated information.
gejala vandalisme dalam kalangan remajakonsumerisme di kalangan remajamasalah vandalisme di kalangan pelajarkesan-kesan pembuangan bayi di remajamasalah penguasaan bahasa melayu di kalangan pelajar tahun 6
definisi gejala sosial dalam remaja7. They are long-term thinkers. Immediate gratification isn’t high on their list of personal requirements. They have impulse control.
8. They work to always be PROUD of themselves and their actions. This comes from choosing missions that are important to them and useful to others.
9. They strive for self-reliance and are self-motivated. They depend on their own knowledge, efforts, talents, and savings to take care of themselves. They know external motivation produces the shortest-lived results.
10.They develope STAYING POWER.
11.The best are contributors to society not exploiters. They don’t butt kiss and they don’t step on others to get ahead.
12.They don’t waste time on hypothetical situations and questions.
13.They accomplish a lot with seemingly little effort.
14.They are risk eliminators, not risk takers. They work to know things that nobody else knows. They eliminate risks before they commit. They stack the odds in their favor.
15.They know that: LACK OF CONFIDENCE + TOO MUCH EFFORT = FAILURE.
16.They are not workaholics. Workaholics are addicted to activity. Winners seek results.
17.They understand there is always a price to pay for accomplishment. There are no free lunches.
18.They never compete with themselves. Failures are just learning experiences.
19. They prepare slowly and close quickly.
Roy P. Drew
“The Prophet of Profits”